TERMS & GENERAL CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORT
By booking the activities offered by Toucan Diving & Tours, the passenger automatically accepts the following general conditions of carriage:
- RESERVATION AND PURCHASE. Reservations can be made through the website www.toucandt.com, the Toucan D&T call center, offices, Toucan agents and agencies. The reservation is validated upon payment of the total amount due. For reservations with deferred payment, if confirmation and payment are not received by the due date, the reservation will be forfeited.
- PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED. All activities offered by Toucan Diving & Tours can be paid with the following payment instruments: cash, debit cards, credit cards, statispay, instant bank transfers.
- CHECK-IN AND BOARDING. Passengers must present themselves at the check-in desk at least twenty minutes before departure, except in exceptional cases communicated in a timely manner by Toucan Diving & Tours. If the passenger does not present himself/herself for boarding within the aforementioned period, he/she will lose the right to boarding even if he/she is in possession of an appropriate reservation, which, it is stressed, will subsequently be considered non-modifiable and non-refundable.
- PREGNANT WOMEN AND REDUCED MOBILITY BOARDING. For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with reduced mobility are strongly advised against boarding. In the event that it is ascertained during navigation that a woman is pregnant and the marine weather conditions are not suitable for them to be able to continue sailing, she will be disembarked immediately at the nearest port and will not be entitled to any kind of reimbursement.
- PETS. The boarding of all species of pets is not authorized in order not to endanger the health condition of passengers suffering from particular allergies and, at the same time, to preserve the health condition of the animals themselves.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND DRUNKENNESS. The boarding of all alcoholic beverages is not prohibited but their consumption during navigation is prohibited. In case a person is identified in a state of drunkenness, he/she will not be boarded so as not to jeopardize the safety of navigation and will not be entitled to any kind of reimbursement.
- DIVING EQUIPMENT. The rental includes diving equipment (mask and snorkel). Passengers who wish to use it can ask for it directly to the staff on board and use it during the whole activity, returning it before disembarkation. In case of loss or non-return of all or part of the equipment, a penalty of 50 euros will be charged.
|0 – 3 y.o.
|3 – 6 y.o
|6 – 10 y.o
- CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING BY THE PASSENGER. Cancellation or modification of the booking must be communicated to Toucan Diving & Tours 2 days in advance via WhatsApp at +39 375 580 65 32 or through the intermediary where the boarding ticket was purchased (e.g. Agency). In case of non-arrival of guests on the day of booking without prior notice, Toucan Diving & Tours will retain the full payment. In case of illness and/or infection with COVID-19, the passenger is obliged to notify Toucan Diving & Tours without delay via WhatsApp at +39 375 580 65 32. Subsequently, Toucan Diving & Tours, having acknowledged receipt of this communication, will request the presentation of a medical report or a COVID-19 positivity certificate in order to effect full reimbursement within 48 hours, by bank transfer, to the account indicated by the customer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS. In the event that adverse weather conditions prevent the departure of the rental, we will act as follows: if we cannot offer an alternative date or if the clients cannot adapt their schedule to the new date, we will reimburse the total amount. The refund will be made within 48 hours, by bank transfer, to the account indicated by the client by email to email@example.com. Even on the same day we will try to adapt the departure and arrival times as best as possible to avoid possible inclement weather. A change of date or time does not entail any reduction of the rate or the conditions of the contract, unless the duration of the rental is reduced. Once clients have chosen an alternative date, the same cancellation policies will apply to the new date. Toucan Diving & Tours may also decide to cancel the charter on the same day of booking in case of bad weather and sea conditions deemed unsafe, in which case a full refund will be given. In the event that weather conditions prevent us from proceeding with the trip and we are unable to find an alternative date, nor can we offer a comfortable and safe alternative route, we will refund the full amount paid. The refund will be made within 48 hours, by bank transfer, to the account indicated by the client by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REFUND POLICIES. In case of refund Toucan Diving & Tours will proceed as follows for the refund depending on the method of payment used:
– Cash, instant bank transfers, Satispay: 100% refund.
– Credit and debit cards: a penalty of 2.50% is applied.
Refunds will be made, by bank transfer, within 48 hours of notification by email to email@example.com. by the customer of the account to which payment is to be made.